Monday, February 15, 2010

The List

Tonight, I was thinking of a list. A list of things I want to do but for one reason or another, I cannot. Here is what made the top ten:

10. I want to buy my dog a cute stuffed toy, but the cute stuffed pig would require surgery in less than five minutes.

9. I want to decorate my house, but it costs too much money.

8. I want to do my taxes, but I still have not received my W2 from my last job.

7. I recently took up knitting and I want to finish my scarf, but I never seem to have the time.

6. I want to give away my mentally challenged cat, but no one seems to want a broken cat.

5. I want to have kids, but I need to wait until Mark is out of school.

4. I want to take a vacation, but it costs too much time and money.

3. I want to expand my cooking expertise, but I do not own the required cooking pieces to many recipies.

2. I want a garden, but I know myself and I would get bored half way through planting seeds.

1. I want to finish the laundry. Do I really need to include the reason?

Have a great week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment