Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 7 year anniversary! I know that now we are married some people might think that it is ridiculous to recognize our dating anniversary, but this day has ment so much to us for 6 years. And now we have achieved 7 years together! We have accomplished so much together over these past several years (I can actually use the word several!). We have grown up together, experienced college together, and owned pets together. We have loved together and lost together. We have visited other nations and conquered the interstates together. We also have many of the same friends that have stuck by our sides as well as both of our wonderful families. We have moved numerous times and put up with trash roomates together. We have known each other since 6th grade and we are best friends. The Lord chose to save us, bring us to Him and then bring us together. His unconditional love has taught us how to love each other even when we are angry. I love my Mark with all my heart and I look forward to a lifetime of many more accomplishments with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment