Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My first entry!

Mark and I are currently living in Atlanta. He is attending Georgia Tech getting his Masters degree in ME. He will be graduating May 1, 2009. He received his undergraduate degree in ME from Tech in December 2007. Mark wants to ultimately become an Intellectual Properties Lawyer. He has applied to a few schools. His top two choices are the University of Virginia and the University of Alabama. I am along for the ride!

I am working for a vet clinic in Dunwoody. I am the receptionist. I used to work for my brother-in-law and assisted with the animals with him. I miss getting to hold the animals. I now get to answer the phone all day and check people in and out.

Mark and I have two kittes and a dog. Charlotte is a silver tabby and Ginger is a calico. Our dog, Jade, is a one year old Rottwieler. She is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment